Thursday, October 25, 2018

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!

The girls had Monday off so they got to hang out with Boom, Iris and Lucy! They also got to see my mom’s cousin Paula.


On Tuesday G-ma took the girls to Lund’s for their annual Halloween party. I met them there and tried to get a good picture...but it didn’t really work.


Wednesday was a nice fall day.


Maya likes clean. As in, she refused to put her hand in the pumpkin at school yesterday (but let her teacher take a picture of her WITH said pumpkin. And tonight she had fun cleaning the sink with the sprayer.


G-ma helped out in Maya’s class this afternoon for stations!



I’ll leave you with some videos from the week, and I must confess that Hamilton makes a big appearance in many clips. I just can’t help it and I love that they like singing the music. Click here to check in out!




No comments:

Post a Comment