We had a busy and fun weekend. We had brunch with Auntie Mari and Boom yesterday morning, and then went to the farmer’s market and did crafts.
We spent some time playing outside in the afternoon, and also went to see Boom play her flute at Central. The piano there is her old grand piano, so it is always lovely when she plays there and can play with it.
This morning the girls and I met Auntie Mari at the State Fair!
We had some yummy fair food and did some fun fair activities.
We also saw G-ma’s quilts and their ribbons! Yay G-ma!
It was great spending time with Auntie Mari...(She moves down to Missouri on Friday...?!?!).
Whenever my sisters and I went to the fair with our parents growing up, they would always let us pick out a souvenir on the way home. I kept that traditiongoing today!
Auntie Cat took the girls for the afternoon and then fed us all dinner! Thanks Auntie Cat!
And while they were over there, G-ma and Chris did a training walk for Luna with Shambles helping out. They did not actually meet, but Luna was able to be in her vicinity without losing her mind, so that’s huge.
I’ll leave you with a Timehop Tuesday combo from the State Fair, that shows how long it had been since the girls had been there.
Anyone else think we were nuts for bringing a 1-month-old to the fair?
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment