Friday, August 17, 2018

A Picture Update: Summer Week 10

I can’t believe it, but here we are. My summer is over and I go back to work on Monday.  The girls still have a couple more weeks, and then we’ll start our full-fledged fall schedule. Holy moly.

This week Callie had Rock Star Dance Camp in the afternoons (see video later) and Maya went to summer preschool on Tuesday and today. But I wanted to spend the mornings doing fun things with the three of us when we were together. On Monday we went to the zoo!


On Monday night we grilled and ate outside...and I also met Jenna for margaritas and chips and queso. 


I voted on Tuesday morning! With a helper!


We went downtown on Wednesday morning to hang out with Boom and Lucy.


Yesterday we went to Edinborough Park.


And then Maya spent a lot of the afternoon chasing after a little toad. Luna tried not to lose her mind with it too.


We also did some Snapchat.


Yesterday evening we went to the farmers’ market with Pa.


This morning I tackled the big task of Callie’s bedroom, which is complicated in 2 ways:

1) Callie is THE WORST CLEANER EVER and spends massive amounts of time complaining about cleaning instead of just actually doing it and getting done quicker.

2) Her room was A DISASTER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS and her bed was in the middle of her room making walking around in there near impossible for far too long. 

Anyway. It wasn’t pretty, but it is done. 


Boom, Maya and I went to the final show of Rock Star Dance Camp this afternoon! And then out for DQ.






As for other themes of the week: Maya’s wardrobe choices were pretty epic. Like the one afternoon she put on 6 dresses at the same time. And ear muffs. And a scarf. When it was 91 degrees. 


She embarrassed Callie during at least twice at afternoon pickups with what she was wearing. Hilarious.

I’ll leave you with a video of clips from the week!






No comments:

Post a Comment