Friday, June 29, 2018

A Picture Update: Summer Week 3

Ahhhhh! How are we already 3 weeks into summer? I need to stop freaking about how fast it is going and just enjoy it as it comes. Easier said than done.

This was a big week! Callie and Maya spent Monday they Thursday up at the north shore with Auntie Cat, G-ma and Pa at a cute little cabin. They did lots of fun things by the water, on hikes, and at the cabin. Here are the pictures that G-ma sent!











Thanks SO much to Auntie Cat for planning the trip and fro her, G-ma and Pa for taking such good care of our girls and helping them to have a lovely and wonderful week!

While they were gone, I got a lot of one-on-one time with his crazy lunatic:


She was pretty much glued to me 24/7 and it was cute but a little annnoying. HA. 

I also had a lunch and a coffee date with a couple different friends.


Chris’ and my big adventure this week week was golfing (or in my case walking) at Hazeltine with Uncle Jim and Aunt Coco on Wednesday afternoon. It was a lovely day and a lot of fun to spend the afternoon on the golf course.




After the round, Uncle Larry and Aunt Mary met us for dinner.


After one run, two walks, and walking 18 holes, I racked up the steps.



The girls got back late afternoon on Thursday and I was so happy to have them back home!! They were happy to see us too. 


Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment