Sunday, March 18, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all! I spent the weekend up north with my friend Jenna. We headed up to Two Harbors on Friday after work! We spent most of the day yesterday driving and hiking. But first...COFFEE!


The first hiking spot was Temperence River.


And then Tettegouche. That one was my favorite.



We had a super late lunch (3:30pm) and a nap, and then went out snowshoeing!


Based on my Fitbit, we had a pretty active day




This morning we headed up to Gooseberry Falls.



I found a picture from a similar spot that we took this summer to show the difference between the seasons at Gooseberry (left: July 2017; right: March 2018)


Anyway.

It was a great weekend and I’m grateful for the time away.



While I was away, the girls spent some time with G-ma and Pa and Luna.


And, of course, their daddy. But he never sends me pictures.

It was bath night and then movie night tonight. Home, sweet home (complete with an uncooperative preschooler).




No comments:

Post a Comment