My birthday was on Monday. I ended up leaving work a little early to hang out with this girl for a couple hours.
Chris surprised me with a dinner out with my friend Adrea and her boyfriend Steve. It was lovely. And I got free chocolate cake and the four of us got mini tirimisu martinis on the house too!
Also, Chris got me calming bath bombs. Maybe he thinks that I may benefit from some calming activities.
He is probably right.
Baby Lucy and Auntie Yoda came to visit us on Tuesday night! It was perfect timing because Callie made Lucy's name in fuse beads that day at school.
The girls played at G-ma and Pa's house midweek and we also went to the library.
And then it was snowing yesterday morning.
Maya has become re-obsessed with her "newborn baby", formerly known as "Baby Elliott." She says that she came from "the newborn baby store" (if only it was that easy, right Auntie Yoda?!?) and in order to get her to stop crying you just have to "squeeze her really hard."
That's all I got. Have a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment