Early Saturday morning was crabby. And we ran errands. And I took this picture.
| I don't even know. |
I honestly don't even really know what went on the rest of the day, and there is no picture evidence. Thanks to G-ma and Pa for helping with the girls during the day.
This morning I had some much needed Maya snuggling. With Baby Elliott, of course.
| In case you were wondering, YES. Baby Elliott was named after Kitty Elliott. |
This afternoon we had some fun playing around with the slo-mo feature on my phone. I happened to catch an awesome wipeout by Maya.
IMG_2496 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Don't worry, she was okay. :)
I also took this picture this afternoon.
Which looks almost like a picture that showed up on my Timehop yesterday. So I had to put them together.
Tonight we had G-ma, Pa, Aunite Cat, Hanna, and Uncle Dan over for a little birthday celebration for G-ma. Callie let the crew in a couple of games- Simon Says and Telephone. She also enjoyed being the waitress and taking everyone's cupcake orders.
The girls showed off their crazy time before bed. As you can see, Maya usually has the upper hand:
Kona came too! Our first baby.
Have a great week.




No comments:
Post a Comment