Callie: Maya, that is inappropriate.
Maya: No YOU are a poo-poo head!
And later...
Callie: I hope Maya doesn't cut the cheese.
Maya: I DO cut my cheese!
As I said on Wesnesday, that little one is a riot.
I had some up close and personal
time with MN sports teams this week. We used some of my dad's Twins tickets on Wednesday for the first time this season. The seats are in the first row by 1st base. It was pretty rainy that night, but fun. Then my mom and I went to the first Lynx Western Conference playoff game on Thursday night.
Both teams won!
Chris had to work late tonight so I took
the girls to dinner again. By Friday we don't have much for food at our house...
Auntie Cat came over tonight to play. It was a lovely night.
Happy Flashback Friday!
Have a good weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment