Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday.  I'm too lazy to open the laptop so I am blogging from my phone. Sorry if the formatting is weird.

Our weekend started Friday night with the arrival of our friend Nate, his wife Kaela and their 18-month-old son Caleb. More college friends came over, so our house was full with 8 adults and 8 kids/babies under six! 



G-ma and Pa took the girls to a county fair on Saturday. They got to see animals, ride rides, and even meet a dairy princess!


Chris and I were able to get some things accomplished and also had some relaxation time. Both of us were tired from staying up too late the night before, so...there was a little iPad watching before bedtime. Their level of energy at 6:30pm far outmatched ours.


This morning the whole fam went to our church at the bandshell.



And the girls, Chris and I went with Boom to the Lynx game. We made it
Three quarters with Maya sitting court side. I'd call that a feat.


Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment