Sunday, August 23, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Happy (Belated) Birthday Uncle Craig! and 25-Months-Old! Edition

So I was going to post last night but then totally didn't, but yesterday was Uncle Craig's birthday!!!!!!  Happy birthday Uncle Craig!

This is one of the few pictures I have of him and the girls...I need to get some new ones!
But I also think this pic is funny, so I'm happy to share it.
And then...it is the 23rd, which means THIS crazy girl is 25 months old!

Why are her hands up, you ask?  Because she is going down a hill.
And her older sister taught her that anytime we go down a hill (mostly in a car),
the hands go up.
On to the weekend:

Uncle Dan and Hanna came over on Friday night, and did some pre-bedtime reading with the girls.


Chris had a golf tournament on Saturday, so the girls and I bopped around.  We ran errands in the morning, including SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING.

None of us can believe it, obviously.
Then we headed downtown and went to the farmer's market.  We didn't buy anything, but Callie got a butterfly painted on her arm.  Maya chilled in the stroller.


Then we went to see Boom, where there was bubbles, coloring, and of course a walk.


When Chris got home, we headed to the zoo.


This morning I went to church and had brunch with my friends Jill and Alison.  Then the girls, Chris and I went to see Yoda, Craig, Elliott, Boom and Mari for a bit this afternoon.  Poor Missy Elliott.  She took to hiding behind the big plant in order to hide from her two tormenters playmates.  After that we headed to see Nana, Papa, G-ma, Pa and Auntie Jeanne for a bit.


So all in all, I'd say we had a busy weekend.  One more week left of summer vacation...and then the crazy fall schedule will start.  Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment