Thursday, January 22, 2015

TBT

Happy Thursday!  It is currently 5:30am and I have been wide awake since about 3:45am, so I thought, why NOT write my TBT blogpost right now?  It'll maybe give me some more time tonight to run on the treadmill.  Or at least more time to THINK about running on the treadmill.

I'm acutely aware that it is the 22nd today, and that the past 60 months, most of the 22nds have been recognized as Callie's "_______-months-old" day.  Well guys, I'm going to call it now that she's five, and just let her be 5 and whatever months until she is 6.  So no more 22nd month posts for her.

Sorry, kid, you're growing up.

On to the throwbacks...this is a time of year that their opposite season birthdays become pretty obvious.  A lot of Callie's almost-18-month pictures were taken outside in June.  A lot of Maya's are taken inside in January.  Or, in the case of the 3rd one, outside in the cold in January.

Serious girls on the bike at Boom and Bops' place

Cute happy faces

Standing outside

No comments:

Post a Comment