As I mentioned yesterday, Callie had her preschool Christmas concert last night.
It. Was. Adorable.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: Christmas Concert! Maya was SO excited to see her sister up on stage. |
MVI 1697 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
MVI 1698 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
MVI 1705 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
MVI 1713 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I regret the decision to let her wear the necklace because, as you can see, she played with it CONSTANTLY (and also LICKED her lips constantly, so that by the end of the concert she had a ridiculous red moustache), but I was SO proud of how she did the actions and sang some of the time. She has come a long way since last year. It was such a fun evening.
Anyone curious about Maya's new favorite word? I'll let her say it for you. It is my Favorite Thing #2, though I'm sure it won't be for long:
IMG 1970 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
She is so dang cute when she says it- especially her funny little lips.
And now for the rest of the pictures...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: Hanging out with these crazies |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: Grandparent childcare |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Auntie Mari's birthday celebration |




No comments:
Post a Comment