Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 16-Months-Old Edition!

I can't even describe how much I love this age of baby/toddlerhood.  It is perfect.  She hasn't started with the terrible two nonsense yet, she is still a little cuddler, but she is active and loves to play and is ridiculously entertaining to watch.  Golden.  It is the golden age.


I'd like to reiterate my statement about playing.  SHE LOVES TO PLAY.  I took a series of videos of her yesterday about the time that she was supposed to be going down for her 2nd nap (which is something that may be changing now as she is getting into toddlerhood- I think we are close to moving from 2 naps a day to 1).  Usually when I take videos, I take a few of them and then decide which one is the cutest to share on the blog, so as to not bore you with too much baby cuteness (though is that really possible?).  Today, I couldn't even decide.  So, since it is my blog (and if you are taking the time to read all this you will probably enjoy ALL the videos), I chose 3 of them.


IMG 1257 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

IMG 1259 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

IMG 1261 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Ever since the day she was born, I have been more than a little captivated by her sweet face. 


Let me just make that last picture bigger.  Because THAT FACE.


Okay I'm done.  I love 16-moth-old toddlers.  Especially my own.

On to our weekend...

Saturday

We had lunch with Boom and Bops.


We played at home and went for a snowy walk.


And then...Callie waiting in anticipation for her preschool crush Henrick to come over.

You may notice Callie is wearing a different outfit in the two pictures.
She was wearing her leotard and tights under her yellow dress before he arrived.
Then, once he got here, she took off her yellow dress and hung out in her leotard.
Then she got cold, and put on the red dress.  Before he left, she had changed
into her pajamas.  And I wonder why I have ridiculous amounts of laundry
every week.
Sunday

We had  super low key day.  Lots of play time at home.  That's about it.

Bath time, cuddle time, jumping time, play time, bottle time,
and hot dog octopus time

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment