Thursday, October 9, 2014

TBT

Happy Thursday!  I have a variety of throwbacks today.

My first one is of babies in the mirror at hotels.  Callie was not quite 1-year-old and Maya was 14-months-old.


And then I thought I'd do one of just Maya...because you forget (or at least I do) how quickly babies change in the first couple years.

The squishy cheeks haven't changed, however.
Then, for fairness, I did one for Callie too.


And finally we have...VIDEO!!!

Tonight Maya FINALLY started taking steps using our push walker.  Callie did it on her 1st birthday (it was one of her birthday gifts), but Maya has pretty much refused to try it while walking until tonight (although the past few days she was pushing it around while walking on her knees).  Silly baby.

So here is Callie at 12 months:


Push Toy #1! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
 
 

And Maya at 14 months (you'll also see what happens when we try to get her to do something (like walk on her own) that she doesn't want to do):


IMG 0247 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment