Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

After the whirlwind few days in Chicago, we had a low-key weekend.  It was lovely.

Saturday:
*Playing at home and outside
*Running errands (we LOVE Trader Joe's!)
*Cleaning out my car and trying out new car seats (I'm pretty sure Maya is pooping in that car seat picture...that's why she looks so perplexed.  She's a serial car pooper...90% of her poops happen in the car on the way somewhere...very convenient)



*Hanging out at the condo with Boom, Bops, Gi-Gi, Auntie Yoda and Auntie Mari
*Callie: typing people's names on the computer, not really helping Bops shuck corn
*Maya: hanging out with Gi-Gi


Sunday
*Enjoying the PERFECT weather outside
*Playing with the neighbor kids
*Trying out pigtails in Maya's hair, to which Callie said: "That is the most ridiculous hair I have ever seen."  I guess the world is not quite ready for baby pigtails.


Running update: My goal this week was 15 miles and I did 18.75.  I ran 10.5 miles today (in 2 shifts- 7.2 miles this morning and 3.3 miles this evening).  My goal this week is 20 miles, with an 11 mile long run this weekend. 

I think I'll be ready for my race.  It is coming up fast, which also means summer is going too fast.  And a certain baby is going to turn 1-year-old in 10 days and that is crazy.  CRAZY. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment