Monday, March 24, 2014

Maya's Rules for Sleeping, Part II

Note From Mommy: I have been brainstorming a part 2 to this post (Maya's 5W Rules for Sleeping) for a few days now.  I was planning to post it today or tomorrow.  And then something crazy happened.

SHE SLEPT 12 HOURS STRAIGHT LAST NIGHT.

So, she threw me off my game, and I realized she really only has ONE rule.  I'll let her explain.

Hey Everybody!  Maya here.

Remember when I was two months old and had my super special sleeping rules?

Well, now that I'm eight months old, there really is only one rule that must be followed:

Because it doesn't matter what you do at night when you look THIS cute in the morning.

Peace out, Friends.  Gotta go catch some daytime ZZZZZZs. 

(But don't let Mommy know that napping is my plan, I will most likely put up a fight so she has stand up and sway while simultaneously bouncing me, and then when I'm mostly asleep I will allow her to sit and rock me in the chair for a little while before I will then let her put me in my bed.  There you go- a bonus rule, just for nap time.  Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment