Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Get ready for the lamest weekend wrap-up in babygoose history.  Not because the events that everyone else did were lame, but because I was TOTALLY lame this weekend.  The last few days of the first trimester kicked my butt and I spent way too much time on the couch than I wanted to.  Probably way more than Chris and Callie wanted me to too... but I had zero energy and was just pretty much wasted space.  But hopefully, now that we're starting Trimester 2, I'll start feeling better.

Anyway, on Friday while I was out at Aida, Chris and Callie hung out with the Wicks clan and Dave got an adorable picture of Callie and Kylie.

Saturday
The majority of my day on Saturday was spent miserable on the couch exhausted and not eating.  But, thanks to G-ma, G-pa and Auntie Cat, Callie had a much more fun day.  She spent the late morning/nap time and afternoon over there, and then they all went (with Chris, Dan and Anna) to a bowling alley to celebrate G-ma's birthday.  I was SO SAD to miss all the fun, but couldn't stay vertical for more than a couple minutes at a time, so I stayed home.  Mary sent a couple pictures though, so I could see a little bit of the fun.

Toddler bowling shoes!

Watching the ball hit the pins
She LOVED it. When she got home she said "Mommy, when you feel better we need to go bowling.  Did you know you get your own bowling shoes when you go???"

Sunday
I was feeling a little bit better, so I was able to tackle the crazy amount of laundry that had piled up while Chris took Callie to Sunday school.  After that they met our friend Nik, his brother Jed, and his two little boys for breakfast.  I was told that no pictures were taken because "It was crazy." 

We spent the afternoon at home with a silly girl who is endlessly entertaining.  Especially when she makes faces.


As soon as I took this picture, she said she wanted to take a picture of the baby.  So she did. Sort of.

Baby Hamsie
Speaking of the baby, the proud older sister has come up with the nickname.  It has nothing to do with geese or Gs or anything else, but it is perfect.

Baby Hamsie is now 14 weeks along and is the size of a lemon.  And I'm really hoping Baby Hamsie will start calming my insides down a little bit so I can be more than a lump on the couch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment