Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

We're back!

We had a wonderfully marvelous trip to Puerto Rico with my family which I will blog all about tomorrow.

We've been up since 3am (MN time) and had a very long travel day so I'm utterly exhausted.

But the one pic that I'll "dump" tonight is of our amazing traveler.  Up since 3:45am and no nap until about 6:00pm for the last half hour of our 2nd flight.  And no meltdowns or anything.  Unbelievable.

Favorite Thing- A rockstar traveler and one of her rockstar aunties
It makes me a little nervous for what tomorrow will bring...but for now we're thankful for no public displays of crazy. :)

And tonight I will be VERY thankful for my own bed.

Oh- and a shout out to Chris' cousin Carlos and his wife Rebecca.  They had little Eliana Guadalupe yesterday evening...on her grandma Karen's birthday!  Congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment