Saturday, June 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Early Edition

Well, I leave the house at 5am tomorrow morning, so I'm doing the weekend wrap-up a day early.

Friday
I got to spend most of the day with my girl.  She napped at Boom's house so I could get some things done, but otherwise it was just the two of us and we had fun.

Sprinkler fun

Yummy menchie's!

First big leg scrape
Saturday
We spent the morning at the Children's Museum with Cherilyn and Sydney.  There is a new Curious George exhibit that was really fun!  And of course, we did all the other usuals too.




Tonight, Chris' cousin Devyn got married. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding on the beach.  Unfortunately, I was too busy chasing a certain toddler around that I didn't get too many good pictures.  But Callie was able to get in a little dancing before dinner, though she was being very coy with the boys.


So there you have it.  Now I need to finish up packing and go to bed early. Prayers for safe and easy travel would be appreciated.

I've been in a funk today, but I know it is ridiculous.  There aren't very many moms out there who get to go on vacations like this and have so many people back home ready and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure their kid (and husband) are okay.  I'm very very thankful.  And I really am very very excited.  I'm just going to let go, take this opportunity to let myself relax, and try not to check my email 17 times a day.

So, as they say in Mexico, ADIOS!

1 comment: