We had another mellow weekend. It was great.
Friday
Um...I honestly can't remember.
Oh yeah, I posted this. That about summed it up.
And there was probably a "naked baby" running around because her new favorite thing is to be without clothes.
Saturday
We practiced our silly smile.
We took a jaunt around the neighborhood.
After nap time, we took our pants off and burned off some energy.
And by we, of course I mean the toddler. I was invited to be "nakee babies" (in this case, pant-less) with her, but declined. The conversation went something like this:
Callie: **Taking a quick break from running** Mommy nakee babies too!
Me: No. Mommy will not be naked babies.
Callie: Okay! **Continuing to run back and forth**
Then that evening, while Chris went to the T-Wolves game, Bethany came over and we had fun with stickers.
Sunday
While at the condo, Mari and Callie took a little rest...Kona supervised.
For the Superbowl, I made some low(er) fat/fewer calorie versions of my favorite dips: spinach artichoke dip and taco dip. We also had veggies. And fruit. So we did not consume the 4000-6000 calories that the average American does on this crazy football day.


No comments:
Post a Comment