So here's what we did:
Yesterday was low key and lovely. Callie and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a couple of hours in the morning, and then hung out at home for nap time and the rest of the afternoon. We got busy...doing things like making Oreo Balls. I found a great way to get the Oreo's crushed:
It did take a little convincing for her to not open the bag and actually eat an Oreo, but I managed to hold her off. During snack time, Baby had to make an appearance. So did a goofy face.
We went to a delicious Italian restaurant for dinner with Josh and Alison. We may have high standards, but, to us, Callie was all over the place (in and out of the high chair, wandering around the table, etc.). The couple behind me told me as we were leaving that they had 3 boys, and wouldn't imagine bringing any of them to dinner. They were very impressed by Callie and said the difference between girls and boys is huge. So I guess we need to be thankful that when she is out of her high chair she isn't crawling around the floor or running all over the restaurant. We were able to keep her fairly occupied with books.
Today was BUSY and also lovely. While I had a coffee date with my friend Adrea, Chris and Callie went to hang out with the Wicks clan.
| Lots of toys! |
| Crazy Dave! |
This afternoon the fam and I went to the TCGMC Christmas concert (amazing!) and saw my former piano teacher, who is the accompanist. Then we had Mari's birthday dinner back at the condo. Delicious!!!
| Callie, Mari, and Josh |
| Checking out the tree with Bops! |
| "Helping" with the presents |
| Too interested in looking at the cake to pose for a picture with Mommy |
I feel like I say this every week, but I can't believe it is December...I can't believe we have a 2-year-old birthday coming up...I can't believe it is almost 2012. We are all looking forward to enjoying the holidays with all the family, friends and fun it brings!

No comments:
Post a Comment