Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sick

We got to deal with our first toddler puke experience last night.  Well, really, very early this morning.  Poor little toddler.  She was a trooper. 

But it wasn't fun...there was:

*a lot of puking episodes between midnight and 3am.

*good reason for a 12:30am bath.

*a load of laundry done around 1am.

*3 different jammy changes.

*many sheet changes followed by just burp clothes laid down on the mattress.

*a lot of cuddle times after puking episodes...my favorite part.


I'm just glad that I didn't take the nighttime cold medicine I thought about taking when I went to bed.  A drowsy mommy would not have been a productive mommy at 1am.

She seems to be better today.  Chris stayed home this morning and I am home this afternoon.

Anyway, I hope it is just a little bug, because all of us need sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment