Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

To sum up the weekend: Chris was really busy at work and Auntie Laura came to town!

Friday:
The most exciting thing that happened on Friday night was this.  Chris worked late so it was just me and Cal.  But that was okay, because I needed a quiet night in.

Saturday:
We went to the apple orchard with my family.  We had a blast on a tractor ride, eating treats and shopping for delicious apple things.
Time for hoods and mittens!

On the tractor ride!

The Henderson Fam

Someone hijacked my donut and stuffed her face.
That afternoon I had some quiet time at home again with Callie before Chris got home.  She managed to do little things to drive me a little nuts...not REALLY nuts, just a little.  Like stealing my sparkling water ("MOM'S JUICE!") and insisting on drinking it all.  (Usually she saves her sticky fingers for Auntie Cat's food and drink, but she had them on for me that day).  Anyway, I just so happened to be wearing the t-shirt that I got from my cousin-in-law Simone.  She found it online and thought of me.  So I had to snap a pic. :)
Thanks Simone!
Chris got home in the early evening and he and Callie had fun together before I had to go. 


I had a fun night out with my family and our Johnson cousins.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but we had a blast nonetheless.

Sunday:Totally lazy.  Laura came over in the morning and we went to the park before she had to head back home.
The rest of the day was just chilling at home, napping, and a little shopping in the afternoon.  Grandma and Grandpa took Kona on a big hiking adventure.
Callie got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa a little bit when they dropped Kona back off tonight.  She had fun seeing the pictures and videos that Grandpa took of their hike.

It was really nice to have a weekend for just relaxing and hanging out with family.  And Callie peed on the potty twice more too!  So we'll slowly work our way into full time potty training I guess...it seems crazy that we're approaching that stage!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment