Callie is good. You know how I was so concerned that she was getting a cold? Turns out she's a big faker. Over the weekend Chris had a little congestion and was coughing and clearing his throat a lot. We were concerned because Callie was coughing some too. Then Monday came and she spent the day with MorMor and Mari, both of whom are healthy. And surprise surprise, no coughing from Callie all day. Now I have a cough. We noticed tonight that every once in a while, as soon as I cough, Callie coughs. She's totally copying me! :)
Faker from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Tonight we had a family dinner at Champps. What we didn't know beforehand was that Tuesday nights are "Kids Eat Free" nights, as well as "Kids Bingo Night." It was actually pretty fun, though my sisters would have hated it seeing as there were TONS of kids around being loud. Haha. Anyway, we ordered Cal mac & cheese and she had fun eating it. She also gnawed on a cucumber slice and ate lots of melon.
Mac&Cheese from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Lastly, you may have been wondering about or waiting for the "SHE CAN WALK!" post. I really don't feel like it is gonna happen very soon. We still can't get her calm enough to stand on her own, not to mention WALK on her own! For example:
Spaz from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment