Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cuddlebug and Big Girl Jammies

Today Callie didn't really take an afternoon nap for Grandma, so we put her down at 6:00 because she was C-R-A-B-B-Y CRABBY! She slept for 1.5 hours and I ended up getting her up so that she wouldn't keep sleeping and ready to play at 3am.

As she slowly woke up, she was a total cuddlebug and I ATE IT UP!!!! She is not one to sit still and cuddle...hardly ever...so this was a rare blessing.


Then I put her in her biggest jammies. The 12-monthers are getting a little small, so 18-monthers are in now! And she only has 1 pair, so we'll need to stock up.

I remember when she got these jammies. They were a gift from one of my relatives and I remember thinking at the time (she was brand new and tiny) that it would be FOREVER until she fit into them.

Forever is now:

No comments:

Post a Comment