Weight: 21 pounds 11 ounces (60th %ile)
Length: 29 1/4 Inches (54th %ile)
Head Circumference: 47.9 centimeters (staying strong in the 98th %ile!)
We got the official go ahead for whole milk and any kind of food, as long as it is mushed up. We got a food grinder for Christmas, so we'll have fun with that!
She got a finger prick this time so that they could check her lead levels and hemoglobin, and that was NOT a fun experience for anyone involved. The lab tech put an adult sized band-aid on her itty bitty finger. After we left, every time she looked at the band-aid she started crying again, so I took it off pretty quickly!
All in all she is a perfect baby...I mean 1-year-old...in excellent health.
Here are a couple of random pictures that I haven't posted yet from the past week.
Play-date with Calvin:
On a walk in the new snowsuit:
With the Henderson Aunties:
No comments:
Post a Comment