Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, we watched the Twins implode yesterday in NY, so no more blogging about them.

The rest of the weekend was great! On Friday night 2 of my girlfriends from high school, Libby and Casey, came over. Casey brought her 2-year-old Ciri and she and Callie had fun playing.




On Saturday Callie, MorMor, Bops and I drove down to Decorah to visit Mari. Callie was QUITE impressed with her first visit to Luther. Perhaps she'll be joining Reese, Rylan and now little Teddy and soon-to-be Babies Wicks and Herring there in about 18 years??? Let's hope her big head = big brain = huge scholarship! :)





Today was another sewing day, so we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Cathleen was on baby duty while Mary and I got busy sewing. We made another sleep sack for little Miss Callie Joy! A purple one this time!




Because it was so warm again today, I pulled out the Kona, Hawaii t-shirt onesie my parents got for her. It was hard to get a good picture of her and Kona in her Kona shirt...so here's the best I could do:



And tonight while we were at the Gosselins, a certain baby turned into an inchworm:

Inchworm from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



I've been blissfully putting off baby proofing, but it looks like we can't do that for much longer!

1 comment: