Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Old Cold and New Tricks

Thankfully Callie's cold is working its way out of her system. For most of Sunday, Monday and today she had a super stuffed up yet runny nose. The Boogie Wipes and booger sucker worked okay but she HATED them. I'm talking screaming and flailing arms in order to block us from getting at her nose. So we started twisting up kleenex to just stuff up her nose and try to soak up all the snot. That seemed to be the best course of action, and she didn't seem to mind it as much. It just looked funny. :) Hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow! In the mean time I've been fighting it with all I've got- lots of Emergen-C packets and hand washing. So far so good, though I know I won't be able to fend it off for ever. But I stocked up on nasal spray since I'm not pregnant nor breastfeeding and can go back to my usual cold remedy routine...fun times for everyone...

Tonight we were over at Grandma and Grandpa's house and saw Chris' Aunt Terese, cousin Hannah and Hannah's daughter (another one of Callie's 2nd cousins) Ayla. Ayla loved talking and singing to Callie, and Callie loved watching Ayla.



She is seriously on the move now...like the cutest and hardest working inchworm you've ever seen.

On the Move! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



She also can do "Big Girl Up" like nobody's business!

Big Girl Up from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



It is a short week this week which is awesome. It also means that I am not wanting to go to bed when I should. I'm listening to the GLEE soundtrack and all I want to do is sing and dance around. But in order to be somewhat functional and productive tomorrow I need to go to sleep soon and hope to fall asleep as easily as my little one does...even when she is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment