Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rice Cereal!

Dave and Cherilyn were over tonight and we noticed how interested Callie was in us eating our Dairy Queen treats...she was just STARING as we ate each bite. She has been pretty interested in our food for awhile, so we decided tonight was the night to try some rice cereal (heavily diluted with breast milk)! It was pretty awesome. I think she's going to be a good eater like me. (And by good eater, I mean that I can pound down a foot-long Subway sandwich or a whole frozen pizza without blinking an eye). I hope she's a better eater than me in terms of enjoying fruits and vegetables instead of lots of cheese. Anyway...she rocked the rice cereal. :)





We got two videos too, of course! Dave filmed the very first tastes of the cereal and then later on when she was chowing down (on the cereal AND the spoon!).

Rice Cereal #1 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Rice Cereal #2 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment