And today Bob took a video on his phone (the quality isn't that great, but you get the general idea) of Callie "feeding" herself with the bottle He said she just grabbed it and held it herself.
On My Own! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
It is just the BEST feeling in the world to see her grow!
The long weekend is here and I'm thrilled to have 4 days off! The big news of the weekend is my parents are moving, so we'll be busy. It is going to be very strange to say goodbye to the house I grew up in, but as the mug that my mom got me for Christmas says, "Home is where your Mom is" (and Dad too!). I'm excited about their condo and and happy for them that everything worked out (finally!). We visited the condo the other night, so here is Callie playing on the floor:
I can't wait to see it finished and furnished. It is going to be beautiful and a great home for MorMor and Bops!
After work I decided to finally break out the jogging stroller and give it a whirl. It is a "cross training" day on my training schedule so I had the flexibility to do a run/walk if I needed to. And boy did I need to. It is HARD running pushing a 15+ pounder in a big stroller without being able to move my arms! It is something I'll have to get used to. But the plus side is, it will make just regular running seem to be a breeze!
Tonight Auntie Cathleen stopped by and we hung out outside in the beautiful early evening weather:
Finally, I've been fighting the nighttime battle (for an hour and a half) of this:
Spaz from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
A lot of energy to get out of a little body before succumbing to the sleeps...
And finally, with a little help from Daddy, she looks like this:
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment