Friday, April 23, 2010

Got Pink?

So I've taken a couple of pictures of Callie in the past month that are a little ridiculous on the pink:





But I promise, that isn't all she wears...see?





Okay, so when I typed that last sentence about her not wearing pink all the time (which I typed before actually finding the pictures), I have to admit it was a little challenging to find pictures of her in outfits that didn't have much pink. But I found a few...which I'm sure my sister Mari appreciates seeing as she once told me she will NEVER buy Callie anything pink! :)

And speaking of pink...her outfit today is P-I-N-K-PINK (though partially covered with a yellow bib, which is a bummer because usually I color-coordinate her bibs...but I seriously need to do laundry, so yellow it was today!). Anyway, she discovered a fun toy to play with...until she got mad!

Toys are Fun! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



And thanks to my friend Lara for the adorable hat!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment