Monday, March 22, 2010

3 Months Old!!!

Callie Joy is officially 3 months old today- March 22nd.

Here she is practicing her "ohs".



We have a future sports aficionado on our hands...this afternoon I was in the basement and Callie was screaming bloody murder after just eating. She was super tired from the busy weekend but was more interested in screaming than sleeping. So after a few minutes of the screaming I turned the TV on to basketball. She calmed down almost immediately and watched the game and got happy. Later, when Chris was home and was holding her, she started screaming again. So he turned her towards basketball and once again...enthralled in the game! It was so funny! (Granted, it could have been toilet paper commercials and she would have been fascinated. But it is fun to think she favors basketball like her Auntie Mari and Bops, whose birth gift to her was a little pink basketball and hoop!).

3 days until spring break and a whole 10 days with my baby! I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment