Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy!

Blog Post by Kati:

We've actually been pretty busy the past few days! Lots going on on Friday (walking at MOA, hanging out with friends in multiple locations), cleaning on Saturday (and more hanging out with friends!), and delicious lunch at the Gosselins today along with more hanging out with friends tonight! It has made for a really fun weekend, though it has gone by way too fast. Tomorrow is my last official day as a stay-at-home mom. :( Tuesday is going to be really hard so I ask for your thoughts and prayers that day! Since I am going to a three-day training, I actually get time for lunch (I think an hour or so!). Therefore I'm having Chris and Callie meet us so I can see her in the middle of the day. That will help ease the transition a little bit...

Here are a couple of photos from this weekend and a cute video:

Meeting the Kochs:


Loving the hoodie from Auntie Laura:


Entertaining Nana and Papa (and everybody else too!):


Awake? Asleep?

Nap Time? from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment