Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2 weeks old!!!!

Blog Post by Kati:

I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks since Callie was born!!! It has gone by so fast, but at the same time it seems like FOREVER ago that we were in the hospital. She is such a good baby. She eats, sleeps and poops and does very little fussing. We are really lucky! She has changed so much in 2 weeks...I'm excited to see how she'll change and grow in the coming weeks.

We have a pretty good routine down now. Chris goes to bed a lot earlier than he used to and I go to bed a lot later than I used to! She eats a few times a night and goes right back to sleep. My favorite times are the morning when we don't have to be anywhere because we take her in bed with us and cuddle. Kona joins in on the fun too. She never used to want to come up in our bed, but ever since Callie started cuddling with us there, Kona jumps right up and settles in! :)

Here are a couple of pictures of Baby Goose on her 2 week old birthday (and another video too!).







:)

1 comment:

  1. Watching this video... do I ever see Chris. Oh my gosh... she has his eyes and frown. LOL

    ReplyDelete