Saturday, November 21, 2009

Books :)

Blog Post by Kati:

As many people know, I really love to read. I read before I go to bed every night. Even if I'm up really late. I can't help it. I love books. Especially the ones that are so good that when I'm done I'm really sad because I'm not ready to be done.

Yesterday I was given a beautiful basket that my wonderful co-workers put together for the baby. It was filled with tons of books (and a Partnership Academy onesie)! Chris and I had fun going through all of the books last night...we got a lot of the classics as well as ones that I had not seen before that are so cute. I can't wait to read them all to Baby Goose and hope she'll love reading as much as I do!

All was well at the doctor yesterday...my blood pressure was good. Baby's heart rate was good. No problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment