Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weird Morning

Blog Post By Chris:

This morning when I was getting ready for work Kona was in her usual place on the couch watching the street go by. Normally it is a pretty calm street that we live on, but this morning Kona started growling and looking out the window. Kona normally only growls at black people and the elderly (I know, we have a racist and ageist dog) so I assumed that was the case. I do not like her to growl at anything so I sat down next to her and told her to stop. She was super interested in whatever was walking past, and all of a sudden I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I thought there was a huge dog in our yard, so I turned to look and it was a male deer just strolling through our front yard. Yeah, a deer, in the city. Now we do have the river valley right by our house so this isn't a cause for concern, but if that deer had looked at me I definitely was a deer in headlights looking at it. So after a few seconds of looking my brain finally determined that this was actually happening so I grabbed my phone and went outside and took a picture of it. I do not have the phone with me so I'll have to post the picture later. Anyway that was the excitement this morning.

57 Days Until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment