Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chicago Day 1

Blog Post by Kati:

We had a great day exploring Chicago yesterday and I was asleep before 10pm! After a delicious lunch at Corner Bakery with Laura before she headed to work, we walked to Navy Pier. It was probably a 1.5 mile walk and a little rainy. We wandered around Navy Pier and then ended up seeing "Where the Wild Things Are" at the IMAX theater there. After the movie we got some ice cream and wandered back via Michigan Avenue. Lots of people and high-end stores! By that time I was tired and sore from all of the walking...we definitely got lots of exercise!

For dinner we met Laura and her boyfriend Drew at Giordano's Pizza. It was so delicious. And Baby Goose must have liked it because she was kicking around a lot the whole night. Either that or she was mad that it was taking up a lot of her space and she was letting me know it! ha ha ha...
But how can you resist Chicago-style deep dish with plenty of cheese?????

After dinner we cabbed back to Laura's place because I was still sore all over. We played some games on Drew's Wii and I crashed early! It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment