We had the ultrasound today and got great news...instead of a potential New Years Eve baby, we may be having a Christmas Day baby! Our official due date is now:
DECEMBER 25, 2009!!!!!
Here are a couple pics from the ultrasound:


It was pretty awesome. The baby was moving around a lot at first...and the ultrasound tech did a whole bunch of measurements of the baby and other parts of me to get the correct due date. It was funny because I had to drink 40 oz. of water an hour before going in, so I seriously had to go to the bathroom while she was pushing down on my bladder, but apparently that makes things more clear, so whatever works! :)
It was amazing to see that something is actually growing inside me. I've been feeling it since I've been so nauseous all the time, but to actually SEE something happening is so unbelievable!!!! We are so thankful!
We also decided to start slowly telling our friends, as long as they keep it quiet until we can see all our family and tell them as well. We're going to be busy people the next few weeks as we try and get together with everyone who we want to tell!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment