Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day, etc.

Blog Post by Kati:

Almost done spreading the news. Just a few more relatives to go and then we can seriously put it on Facebook and not worry about it being a secret anymore. I can't wait!
Cathleen headed out to Europe last week for the summer...here is a picture of the Gosselins before her departure:
Best in-laws EVER! Between our two families, this baby is going to be SPOILED!!!!! We're so lucky!

Had a fun weekend in Colorado (despite Grammy falling and breaking a hip!). It is alway great to hang out with family we don't get to see very often. I will put up some pictures of the trip later on when I get them from my parents. My aunt Jenny is going to make a baby quilt so we went to a couple fabric stores and had a blast picking out all kinds of fabric for what will be a totally awesome quilt. :) It also started giving me some ideas for the baby's room...it is going to be very cool. More details later.

I got home from our trip on Sunday night, Father's Day. Chris, Kona and I were able to hang out and relax, and I of course had to get a picture of Kona and her daddy.


Best husband and dog EVER! :)


This weekend our college friends Angie and Jason are coming up with their 6-month-old Reese. He was born on Christmas Eve this past year, so we are about exactly a year behind them! It will be fun to have a baby around and see how our little house handles all kinds of baby gear. And how Kona handles a baby! Though she has met a couple other ones and been just fine. Very curious and sniffy of course...
Ok. More pictures to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment