Friday, May 29, 2009

Blog Post By Chris:
Nothing too new to post. Our doctors visit in this coming Tuesday. I have started to notice babies and children a lot more. I have come to the conclusion that there are only ugly babies and cute babies. Somehow the in-between baby has ceased to exist. Although I wish only for a healthy child, I just hope he/she isn't as ugly as Dan. I have a guess at what I think the sex will be, but will hold off sharing that information for a few more months. With the increased awareness of children I have experienced a wide range of emotions. Sometimes I am amazed that we could create a child, and at other times I am scared for the years to come. Raising a child is no easy task and I admire people that do it, especially single moms, or moms of twins :) . Still holding off on telling people which seems to get harder and harder everyday. When I see people that I have not seen in weeks and they ask what is new, I can not think of anything to say. Soon we will be able to tell people about what is going on in our lifes. I think regardless of the sex our kid, they will start golf when he/she can walk. Luckily Kati is a teacher so I do not have any responsibility to educate our child. I use a calculator to divide single digit numbers. That is all for now, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment